How to prepare bar-code sticker
- Download an excel file with macro and save in the directory as you like. With Mac, check the security level set at middle, open the file without activating macro, and save immediately with different name.
- Open the file. Set the security level of Excel at middle and activate macro when you open .
- Follow the instruction in the file.
- Give numbers serially to each L-waste small bag and list the numbers on the manifest slip accompanied with each bag’s content.
- Put a bar-code sticker on each small bag, filled with the content information and ticks of PRTR substance and/or specially controlled industrial waste if it applies.
- Whether ticking PRTR substance checkbox in the manifest slip should be decided based on a whole bucket-base concentration (not each small bag level).
Use A4 size label sheet for 12 pieces, which can be found in co-op shop sold by A-one company.